The digital evolution is moving ahead at tremendous speed and yet, recruiting and talent acquisition is done like it was 20 years ago. With our platform, we aim to liberate the world from the confines of this traditional recruitment approach. We are a young and international startup located at Matrikel1. Our ambitions are sky-high and we need you on our team. Sooner rather than later preferably.
What will you be doing?As we are a young start up in rapid growth, your will be involved all process of running the business, and can expect great variety in tasks as well as rapid development in responsibility. In the following we have listed some of the key areas of tasks:
- Develop strategic content goals and track performance to ensure content effectiveness.- Create content and manage distribution, including blog posts, presentations, website content/ads, event material, case studies, white papers, videos and social media content. In short, when there’s stories in it, you’ll be involved. Further, creating and owning our editorial calendar to establish when and through which channels content will be distributed.- Plan and execute other marketing-related activities, e.g. events, live-videoes and customer projects- Deliver talent research projects, e.g. finding new senior leaders, including interviewing and assessing profiles, building talent pipelines, guiding customers in creating talent engagement strategies or helping them execute talent marketing initiatives.
- Conduct research related to talent engagement, e.g. market trends for certain industries or specific candidate profiles. Creating customized reports for our customers based on findings.
Who are we looking for?
- An analytics aficionado with a data-driven approach, a good eye for details and strategic thinking skills.
- A quick mind, a positive attitude, structured and pragmatic with a strong bias for action. We don't expect you to know everything up-front, but we do expect that you're eager to learn.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive in a startup environment.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- A digital native with a keen interest in technology and talent marketing and the ability to understand, communicate and turn trends into practice within both areas.
- Experienced in driving results through digital marketing
We don’t have an unwavering perception about the perfect candidate. If you believe, you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply. No matter what background - marketing, HR or something completely different.
What do we offer you?
- A fast-paced, challenging environment with full entrepreneurial exposure and unique learning experiences.- 100% responsibility for what you do and a lot of room to grow.- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal and professional development.
- Flexible work hours and vacation.- Flexible working conditions, both in terms of time and location.
- Access and exposure to our strong network of senior business leaders, entrepreneurs and other decision-makers and change creators. - Trust, positivity and a “can do”-attitude guides everything we do. Our collaboration style is based on honesty, fun and friendship.
I'm interested, now what?
Send your Linkedin profile or your resume to .oc.eertnelat%40enilorac
In case you have any questions, please contact Frederik at tel. +4527281182 and we’ll get in touch. Profiles will be reviewed as soon as they come in, so we encourage you to reach out soonest possible.